Sunday, October 11, 2009

Thank You! , My Teacher ..,^_^

I remember the time when we first met,
And I will regret when I forget.
In school, you're my friend, mother and teacher,
Thank you for everything and making my life better.

You teach me a lesson from Monday to Friday,
You're so good in teaching and nothing I can say.
You try your best for us to understand.
And when you are in front, I admire you a lot..!

With our free time, we consider each other as friends,
When we're together, we share some stories and problems.
Most of my time, I spent it with you.
When you're not around, I don't know what to do.

I'm happy because you've crossed my path.
You're the greatest gift I've ever had.
Thanks for loving and accepting me for who am I,
I will never forget you even when I die.

Thank you for being my teacher.
Because of you, my life changed and became better.
I hope for someday, somehow, I can help you too..,
Forever,you'll be staying in my heart and be my hero.


There's no other thing I can say aside from "Thank you!"
In sharing your knowledge, I used to know.
Have you ever given a thought how much I value you??
You're so important to me..,My Teacher..,My Hero..!

No comments:

Post a Comment