Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Be Happy!!!

Two months to go... We will be leaving our Alma Mater. We will be leaving our home for four years. Our home where we've felt the essence of love and friendship. And before we leave, I am assuring that I will carry a lot of learnings to help us in the future. Let's enjoy the remaining days of the school year. Anyways, Everything is to be learned. Everything has it's own way to make us internalize their significance. 3rd Grading was already over and another step to success is in our way, 4th Grading. For almost 8 months of hardship and challenges, I have learned a lot. These learnings maybe someday, somehow, we can apply it in the future. 3rd grading is little bit hard. For the lessons and terms that I encountered for the very first time. Just like the Hyperlinks and Microsoft Front Page. The lessons about Font Attribute and Image Attribute were quite easy for me because it is definitely connected to 2nd Grading lessons.

As always goes, I have encountered such problems. In doing this activities, I have excused every time because we have a practice in the Longganisa Festival. Again, I must to have Time-Management. I don't know what to do especially when we are required to pass our project. Also, lots of lesson that I have missed. It's hard for me to cope up. I have no time to finish all my assignments and projects that are required to pass on the such time of submission. My teacher understand my situation and kind for letting me, together with my companion, to excuse ourselves to have our practice.

I addressed them easily because I have encountered such problems like this again. For being excused every time, it's hard to understand the lessons they have discussed. I asked some of my classmates to explain their lessons to me. I've just face it strongly and have faith in God to give me strength to face it all.
Proving on, I will continue what I have started. I will try my best to manage my time wisely so that I can easily do all my works.I am very grateful for every trial that I have encountered- it makes me stronger. An advice for those busy people like me- Don't stress ourselves. Take it easy.., Enjoy life... Though, I have lots of problem, I know, I can do it..! Be HAPPY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment